Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Featured Stamper #263

Hi, everyone! It's time! It's time to announce last week's Featured Stamper!! So, without further ado (drum roll, please), I'm pleased as punch to announce that Random.org has chosen last week's Featured Stamper and the winner is...

Kali of Kali's Bastelgrotte!!! Love her darling Steampunk Christmas card!!


christmas card

Please join us in congratulating Kali!!Kali, please contact me at barcat at embarqmail dot com and I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie.

A few other cards caught my eye last week and they are, in no particular order:
1. Jane - LOVE her Christmas card with these colors
2. Harriet - simply gorgeous CAS design
3. KarrenJ - love this graphic design with lots of "white space"

Thanks to everyone who played along last week! We hope you'll be back tomorrow when this week's challenge is revealed--Broni has a awesome color palette for us to work with that I'm sure you'll love!


1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my card this week Babara!!