Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Featured Stamper #247

Hi, everyone! It's time to announce this week's Featured Stamper, so without further ado, I'm pleased to announce that Random.org has chosen #16, Linda S and here's Linda's gorgeous card...



Congratulations, Linda, and thanks to everyone for playing along last week! Linda, if you'll email me at barcat [at] embarqmail [dot] com I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie.

In addition to Linda's card, here are a few others that caught my eye this week, in no particular order:

1. Stampin' Gal Val - love this clean design
2. Miriam's Delirium - great use of these Tim Holtz stamps
3. Joyful Creations - love the flip flops!

Again, thanks to everyone for playing along last week and we hope to see you back again this week 'cause Broni has a SWEET color combo to get your mojo goin'!

Until then,

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thanks for the caught my eye comment! First time I've played along. :)