Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Featured Stamper #235

Hi and thanks to all of you who joined us last week for Color Throwdown #235.  So many awesome entries!

Our randomly chosen Featured Stamper this week is #29...



Stempelomi!  What a cool layout with all those little shapes!  Please email me (denise at marzecmt dot com) and I'll send you a featured stamper badge for your blog.  

Some of my favorites from Challenge #235 were...

Anat (tshupile) - fannnnnntastic coloring!
Paul - love that sweet image and the plaid bow!
Melissa H - that layout with the embossed pieces is awesome...and I want to CASE you.  

Come on back tomorrow and check out our next challenge, hosted by Lynn!

~Denise

1 comment:

tshupile said...

Thank you thank you thank you about your fannnnnnntastic words :)
It's meens so much to me.
I love the challenges here!
colored Hugs,
Anat