Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Featured Stamper #227

Hello everyone!!  Sorry I'm running late with the Featured Stamper post this morning.  Thank you so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown this last week, your entries were all so fabulous!  Without further ado...it's time to announce the Featured Stamper for challenge #227.  Drumroll, please.......

Random.org chose # 23
Elisabeth Sarkis
Isn't this card beautiful!  Congratulations, Elisabeth!!!  Thanks so much for playing! You can shoot me an email at queen(dot)bee7306(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie.

A couple of other cards caught my eye this week. Here they are, in no particular order:
#15 Ally Andersen - Such a lovely card with clean lines and a pop of color.
#13 Nedergaard - With her gorgeous card where she stamped on canvas.
#36 Vicki Z - With her wonderful card using an arrangement of birds

Well that's all from me today!  Be sure and check back here again tomorrow to see the lovely colors Tammy  Hershberger has for us!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Elisabeth! And thank you so much for the mention. ;-) I appreciate it!